Africa Weather App on IOS FAIL

lkswan747

Expert Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2017
Messages
4,809
Reaction score
4,936
Location
Another Place Another Time
I have been using the Africa Weather app on my iPhone for a few years now. Unfortunately, Africa Weather decided to do an app update earlier this month which has brought about many anomalies
1) Temperatures : The forecast was
image0-2.png
The feels like temperatures have also been more than the actual since the update
Today, I looked at the moon phase and guess what? Africa Weather is completely opposite to what we are experiencing tonight!

The phase of the moon is Waxing Gibbeous and NOT Waning Crescent!

image0-3.png

I guess this is the new generation of (30 percenters) weather forcasters.
 
After this update I was was having a bunch of API type errors with it on my iPhone. Uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it started behaving. The widget was no longer available after that but there are some other good ones.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X