What games will you never play again?

Thought I was the only one who found RDR boring. Travelling between towns slowly on horse with nothing to do :sleep:
Exactly. Nothing to do, nothing to see. And on missions everyone has these super long, boring stories to shout for the entire duration of the trip.
 
RDR2 is epic šŸ˜Ž
Yeah half the people say epic/amazing the other half say boring. Will have to see for myself if it's as bad as the first game or not :p

But the game isn't very high up on my list of games I still have to play.
 
Last Of Us 2; loved the game but man it's emotionally draining, and also feel like you can only go through that once; it won't have that same impact the next time.
Oh and we don't get every FIFA, every few years or so we might, but once we get one that old one will never see the light of day again.
 
Yeah half the people say epic/amazing the other half say boring. Will have to see for myself if it's as bad as the first game or not :p

But the game isn't very high up on my list of games I still have to play.
Can't comment on the first game but the story and voice acting in RDR2 are top notch and there is an amazing amount of other stuff to do as well. If you can get it discounted, even just playing it for the visuals is worth it.
 
Not an easy-to-answer question. Seeing that someone mentioned clicker games, it is a genre that I will never touch again.

There are many old games that I still replay to this day, and some games do come to an end. I mean, I have way too many hours in The Division 1 (more in 2), but I am not going back to 1. The Ultima series I replayed some time ago, I revisited Fallout 1 and 2, though both modded, and I am on the verge to replay Arcanum.

Games like Borderlands, I would revisit it, having a LAN with the kid.

I can't replay arcade racing games like NFS. Though I won't mind replaying NFS: Porsche.

It is hard to say. I regularly play Supreme Commander; it is possibly still the best traditional RTS ever made.

Some games, like Jackbox, nobody plays it anymore and you can't play it alone, and I loved those, well, some.

Mostly it is live service titles and MMORPGs that I have abandoned. Like, I won't ever play Guild Wars 2 or WoW again.
 
Oblivion is not boring or repetitive lol.
It is though

Had love for the game for so long until the remaster removed my nostalgia glasses

All quests come down to the same thing, go there, get or kill that, come back
By your third Oblivion gate it's massively repetitive, since every single gate is a rinse and repeat of the previous one

Of course insert the guy who says "but that is all open world games"

Fair enough

But the combat is just not up on par anymore.
I'm just going to say it
The combat SUCKS. Holy shitballs it's so bad

The combat in skyrim is so much better, I just can't go back to Oblivion.
I'ma just wait for Skyblivion
I quit the remaster after 5 hours and rather do a hardcore playthrough of KCD2
 
Red Dead Redemption

Best game I ever played, but I hate dying.

Just finished Mafia: Definitive Edition

Same thing. Great game, hate dying.

Starting Mafia II... nope
 
Last edited:
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X