Telkom has launched its Big Deal for July 2018.
The company has two uncapped LTE deals for users this month, which are:
- Uncapped LTE Business Hours – R599 pm x 24
- Uncapped LTE All Hours – R899 pm x 24
Telkom said that for the “Business Hours” package, users will receive uncapped LTE services between midnight and 17:00 each day.
The “All Hours” package provides users with uncapped LTE for 24 hours a day.
Telkom has stated that the uncapped LTE packages are subject to a fair usage policy.
- Standard Fair Usage Policy applies across the SmartBroadband Wireless Uncapped All Hours and Business Hours products.
- On the first of each month, customers will receive 150GB of data that allows for an up to 10Mbps speed.
- Once the 150GB is depleted, then an additional 50GB of data is provided at an up to 4Mbps speed.
- Once the 50GB/4Mbps bundle has been depleted, the service then provides uncapped data at an up to 2Mbps speed for the remainder of the month.
- Peer-to-peer and NNTP type protocols are further speed restricted.
Both deals include a Huawei B525 router, which can handle four LAN-connected devices, and 64 wireless devices at a time.
A voice service – with a flat rate of 70c to all networks, and 300 on-net voice minutes – is also included.
The packages are available until 31 July 2018, or while stocks last.