Google is delivering “the best its products have to offer” to its users during the Olympic Games Rio 2016.
Google punted the following features on its blog:
- Discover the event schedule, medal counts, and athlete information in Search.
- Get results and view TV schedules in 30+ countries.
- Watch official broadcasters’ event highlights on YouTube in 60+ countries.
- Explore Rio and venues in Google Maps.
- Keep up to date with the latest search Trends from around the world.
“Pro tip: if you search on the Google app on Android and iOS, you’ll also see an option to get automatic updates on top event and medal wins, so you’ll never miss a beat,” said Google.
“And as an added bonus, YouTube is sending 15 top creators to Rio, giving you a taste of what it’s like to be there with mobile live streaming.”
The 2016 Olympic Games is set to start on 5 August.