Microsoft has unveiled CV assistant, a new feature in Microsoft Word to help Office 365 subscribers create CVs powered by LinkedIn.
“With over 80% of CVs updated in Word, the assistant helps job seekers showcase accomplishments and find their ideal job,” said Microsoft.
CV assistant provides intelligent tools to help job seekers improve their CV in Word, including:
- Leverage examples – See how top people in a field represent their work experience.
- Identify top skills – Find the most prominent skills for the type of job you’re seeking.
- Customise a CV based on job postings – People can see relevant job listings from LinkedIn’s open jobs.
- Get professional help – Connect to ProFinder, LinkedIn’s freelance platform.
- Let recruiters know you’re open – Candidates can quietly let recruiters know they are open to new opportunities.
The video below provides an overview of Microsoft’s new CV assistant in Word.