Internet Solution has bundled its consumer uncapped DSL and AlwaysOn Hotspot Wi-Fi access, the company announced in a press release issued today (10 December 2012).
This is made available through a converged Internet connectivity service to its wholesale channel, the company explained.
The particulars of the service according to IS are as follows:
- Single account for DSL access and Wi-Fi bundle;
- Over 1,000 SA locations in AlwaysOn Hotspot network;
- AlwaysOnSmart for automatic sign-on of laptop, smartphone, and tablet devices at AlwaysOnSmart enabled hotspots;
- Consumer Connect permits two concurrent connections.
IS allocates a data cap on its AlwaysOn Wi-Fi based on the speed of the uncapped DSL service a consumer opts for as follows:
- 384kbps uncapped: 384MB Wi-Fi
- 512kbps uncapped: 512MB Wi-Fi
- 1Mbps – 10Mbps uncapped: 1GB Wi-Fi