President Zuma on Bafana....LOL!

I can't get over the team singing along to mshini wamu.

They are gonna slaughter the opposition!


Also:

Zuma said he had asked to touch the AFCON trophy.

"I just wanted to touch it. Touching it means we should be there at the final and we should take it."


***KEN LOL stupid twit.
 
I can't get over the team singing along to mshini wamu.

They are gonna slaughter the opposition!


Also:

Zuma said he had asked to touch the AFCON trophy.

"I just wanted to touch it. Touching it means we should be there at the final and we should take it."


***KEN LOL stupid twit.

I fell exactly the same of the team singing that song. There so much controversy surrounding that song.

And he probably knew that's the closest he is going to get to touching the cup. I understand he wants to motivate the team, but to say something like that. But then again, its Zuma
 
So apparently our president has said it's about time an African team won Afcon. While I'm pretty sure it's from a spoof twitter account, the sad thing is our president is entirely capable enough of spouting such drivel that there is always that bit of doubt.
 
Singing bring me my machine gun? They deserve to lose just for that .. oh wait, they already did.
 
So apparently our president has said it's about time an African team won Afcon. While I'm pretty sure it's from a spoof twitter account, the sad thing is our president is entirely capable enough of spouting such drivel that there is always that bit of doubt.

I've actually seen a number of folks in online opinion pieces claim that Egypt was not a true African team when they were running the show in the last decade. One chape even went as far as to say that Egypt, Tunisa, Morocco, Algeria & Libya should be removed from the CAF and placed in the AFC. I think it was just jealousy in that Tunisa and Egypt at one point were head and shoulders ahead of everybody else both on the international stage and club stage.
 
I've actually seen a number of folks in online opinion pieces claim that Egypt was not a true African team when they were running the show in the last decade. One chape even went as far as to say that Egypt, Tunisa, Morocco, Algeria & Libya should be removed from the CAF and placed in the AFC. I think it was just jealousy in that Tunisa and Egypt at one point were head and shoulders ahead of everybody else both on the international stage and club stage.

WOW, whats this about?
 
It seems that the Prez isn't just incredibly ignorant when it comes to heading up a country...
 
I've actually seen a number of folks in online opinion pieces claim that Egypt was not a true African team when they were running the show in the last decade. One chape even went as far as to say that Egypt, Tunisa, Morocco, Algeria & Libya should be removed from the CAF and placed in the AFC. I think it was just jealousy in that Tunisa and Egypt at one point were head and shoulders ahead of everybody else both on the international stage and club stage.

LOL OMG WTF THEY'RE TOO GOOD, THEY CAN'T BE AFRICAN.

What the hell is it with the global (including African) expectation that africans must be **** at everything?
 
ThePrez said:
This is so that you have goals that are played (scored) scientifically

Because every soccer player knows that with a windchill factor of 16C combined with a body temperate of 41C the difference is a direct indication of the angle from foot to goal provided your running line intersects the goal line at a perfect 90 degree angle. You then take the total distance to goal, subtract it from 90 to get the percentage of the total distance that the ball should crest at in the air. This lift, taking in consideration Isaac's laws of physics, will cause the ball to fly pass any defender and goalkeeper no matter how superior their skills.
 
Because every soccer player knows that with a windchill factor of 16C combined with a body temperate of 41C the difference is a direct indication of the angle from foot to goal provided your running line intersects the goal line at a perfect 90 degree angle. You then take the total distance to goal, subtract it from 90 to get the percentage of the total distance that the ball should crest at in the air. This lift, taking in consideration Isaac's laws of physics, will cause the ball to fly pass any defender and goalkeeper no matter how superior their skills.
Also, you need muti. Go crawl naked through the sangoma's legs. It will make the goalie's knees turn to water when the ball comes at him.
 
Also, you need muti. Go crawl naked through the sangoma's legs. It will make the goalie's knees turn to water when the ball comes at him.


LOL, that is Witchcraft and not Muti, is there a difference btwn Muti and Witchcraft ?
 
LOL, that is Witchcraft and not Muti, is there a difference btwn Muti and Witchcraft ?

With witchcraft the douche knows he is bull****ting everyone. The douche providing muti though is totally oblivious to the fact.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X