SA vs Australia (T20 Series) - March 2016

AirWolf

Honorary Master
Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Messages
24,898
Reaction score
1,698
Location
Port Shepstone, KZN, RSA, EARTH
Schedule:
4th March - 6:00pm - Kingsmead, Durban
6th March - 2:30pm - Wanderers, Johannesburg
9th March - 6:00pm - Newlands, Cape Town

SA Squad:
1.PNG


Australia Squad:
2.PNG
 
Last edited:
Lets hope we actually get a proper 20/20 from newlands this time round...
 
I see AUS are not bringing along 45 year old Brad Hogg, I believe in last years big bash one of the Aussies said he may still be the best spinning option in Aus.
 
It's going to be a very interesting call tomorrow on who is to open the batting , I'm hoping for a brave AB and De Kock combo with Amla to come at no 3 (or even move down the order if needed and we get off to a real flier ) , but I have a feeling that they are going to go with Amla and AB with the youngster missing out which will be a real shame .
 
Funny than Phangiso is still there. He can't bowl yet. His action is still deemed illegal on all his deliveries.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X