Aluroth's latest activity

  • A
    Any good Irrigation controller with good Home Assistant support? i wanted to buy OpenSprinkler, but they are closing their business in...
  • A
    Aluroth reacted to B-1's post in the thread Lawn Renovations with Like Like.
    Its usually better to get some day labourers to do the initial cleaning and then bring in someone to do the irrigation. Grass is pretty...
  • A
    Aluroth replied to the thread Lawn Renovations.
    We recently bought a new house and it was empty for 1 year. The garden is looking horrendous. Anyone know someone in Pretoria who can...
  • A
    Aluroth replied to the thread air con advice.
    You are correct. I missed that. That is a deal breaker. I bought the Midea Breezeless a while ago
  • A
    Aluroth replied to the thread air con advice.
    If I had to buy Aircons now I would buy...
  • A
    Still R6500 at Hifi-Corp https://www.hificorp.co.za/samsung-galaxy-tab-s10-lite-5g-128gb-gray
  • A
    Aluroth replied to the thread PS5.
    Anyone in Pretoria that can help with soldering new joysticks on Dualsense Edge modules?
  • A
    Aluroth replied to the thread OneDayOnly Vouchers Thread.
    Anyone know what the voucher is for the R100 discount for their Birthday? The R69 voucher is BDAY-69
  • A
    Another one https://www.incredible.co.za/surface-7-13-8-inch-snapdragon-x-plus-16gb-ram-512gb-ssd-laptop-1
  • A
    Aluroth replied to the thread Xbox Series X / S.
    Good Diablo 4 deal https://www.incredible.co.za/diablo-iv-xb1-xbs-dual
  • A
    Aluroth replied to the thread MTN Black Friday Discussions.
    But that is only if you currently have a contract with MTN?
  • A
    Aluroth replied to the thread MTN Black Friday Discussions.
    Is there any contract I can take now that I can "cancel" BlackFriday and get a better retention deal?
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X