bar1's latest activity

  • B
    bar1 replied to the thread 3d Printers South Africa.
    OK great, I think I’ll get the i8 from them.
  • B
    bar1 replied to the thread 3d Printers South Africa.
    So I don’t need it for the multiple colour printing?
  • B
    bar1 replied to the thread 3d Printers South Africa.
    Maybe it's a good plan. and I suppose you can get the CFS Lite locally?
  • B
    bar1 replied to the thread Toy drone.
    3 Minutes in FPV flying is not too bad , so he will be ready for when he is old enough and can come fly with me :p
  • B
    bar1 replied to the thread Toy drone.
    anyways....got him this: https://www.takealot.com/bezosmax-drones-with-1080p-camera-foldable-rc-quadcopter-fpv-liv/PLID95729666 lets...
  • B
    bar1 replied to the thread Toy drone.
    Of course all the "8k ,2km range" is bullshit, but gps rescue does work on this drone.
  • B
    bar1 replied to the thread Toy drone.
    I dont see why not, GPS for my FPV drone cost about R150. This is the one I ordinarily got him:
    • 1791462930391.png
  • B
    bar1 reacted to robinsonia's post in the thread Toy drone with Like Like.
    No GPS for that price I reckon...
  • B
    bar1 replied to the thread Toy drone.
    My first drone, maybe 10 years ago was very decent and always came back to me (GPS) and I dont think it was over R1000....so I dont...
  • B
    bar1 posted the thread Toy drone in PC Hardware and Gadgets.
    Hi, My nephew (6 years), really want a drone. Budget - R1000 I understand it is very likely that he will lose it/it will break very...
  • B
    bar1 replied to the thread 3d Printers South Africa.
    Is the sparkx i7 still a good purchase? I see the i8 is out but if I play this game I will never buy anything....
  • B
    bar1 replied to the thread RealDebrid discussion thread.
    I am actually busy moving to nuvio, very impressed with it.
  • B
    bar1 replied to the thread RealDebrid discussion thread.
    So if I understand correctly. I don't even need a remux server with this?
  • B
    bar1 replied to the thread RealDebrid discussion thread.
    How is it different then the normal aiostreams, on elfhosted?
  • B
    is this good? https://www.takealot.com/rg35xxpro-portable-retro-game-console-64gb-3-5-in-640x480-ips-sc/PLID99691226
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X