Recent content by chrisGolf

  1. C

    Web sQuad ISP - Feedback Thread #2

    person that stays in Springs? 😬
  2. C

    Built a free SA fibre coverage + deal comparison tool — would love feedback

    heya, I think someone else did something similar already https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/threads/compare-home-fibre-deals.1339446/
  3. C

    Web sQuad ISP - Feedback Thread #2

    This was an issue with contractors/construction nearby :( but all sorted now.
  4. C

    Web sQuad ISP - Feedback Thread #2

    ugh:( thx. ticket logged this morning; #993463 (vuma ticket 01642831)
  5. C

    Web sQuad ISP - Feedback Thread #2

    Hi, link down here, seems to be an area issue? Linksfield JHB ? (@websquadza )
  6. C

    Web sQuad ISP - Feedback Thread #2

    I'm hoping they see these messages and fixed it? xD I guess you can use some other ISP's looking glass websites to get an idea? I used to use this https://nog.net.za/looking-glass/ !but I see it has been taken down. I also use to use this link; https://compare.mindthespeed.co.za/ But I see...
  7. C

    Web sQuad ISP - Feedback Thread #2

    I believe so, I've asked before a while back - websquad responded saying they were aware... don't know if its a priority... I've given up using it.
  8. C

    Web sQuad ISP - Feedback Thread #2

    seems okay now ...
  9. C

    News Tip-Offs and Investigations

    also this ? https://store.steampowered.com/app/4075620/Combolands_Roguelike_Citybuilder/ heard the accent in the video ...
  10. C

    News Tip-Offs and Investigations

    where is this article myBB? https://www.techspot.com/news/113597-interpol-latest-crackdown-targeted-global-network-behind-west.html im sure we can get more details ... ? some good news, i know - bad news gets more clicks..
  11. C

    MWEB - Vodacom/Vumatel migration hell

    howzit, unfortunately there is no representation from Vuma nor Vodacom on this forum (or any forum), Vuma you can't do much about, unless you're lucky enough to have multiple FNOs. but you can consider a better ISP (i.e. not voda)
  12. C

    Compare Home Fibre Deals

    thx, that's quite helpful. gg.
  13. C

    Web sQuad ISP - Feedback Thread #2

    heya, thanks, so.. its working, and it's sub 200ms... so .. static is better to ensure sub 200ms , but risky if one of the nodes goes offline ? (fyi - currently it's not bad 180ms on dynamic, the issue not sure how long it will stay like that)
  14. C

    Web sQuad ISP - Feedback Thread #2

    thanks - please can the team have a look 513980 latest response, something happened overnight? i am now not able to get to my VPN at all? (I'm connected to my mobile data - and it's fine?)
  15. C

    Web sQuad ISP - Feedback Thread #2

    Hi, any feedback ?
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X