Recent content by Drake2007

  1. D

    DStv is in trouble

    It's too little too late, dstv. Have already scrapped the decoders, dish + lnb and ripped out the meters of coax.
  2. D

    2-year warning for anyone with Green ID books in South Africa

    yes, I procrastinate, you procrastinate, we all procrastinate and get an extension for another 2 yrs to procrastinate and repeat.
  3. D

    All DStv’s new packages and prices revealed

    That's actually on point. I've personally stopped watching rugby, maybe people should boycott this clear cash grab but that would never happen.
  4. D

    2-year warning for anyone with Green ID books in South Africa

    Oh yay, I can procrastinate on this one for another 2 years. I was under the impression it was imminent.
  5. D

    Ramaphosa’s warning about AI

    Some angle to money grab while sitting on your arse doing f&7kall
  6. D

    The Freedom Front Plus is punching below its weight

    Let me guess, some dick in the DA said that.
  7. D

    R6,000 fine for drivers who ignore a 15-year-old warning in South Africa

    Luckily my kids aren't 15 years old.
  8. D

    I am shocked just at how buggy DStv stream actually is..

    Wait till you try watching live rugby. beyond frustrating.
  9. D

    New tax for people with solar panels on their roofs in South Africa

    what if the panels are not on the rooof?
  10. D

    President Cyril Ramaphosa says South Africa must reduce its reliance on AWS, Google, and Microsoft

    Sure Cyril, I have a Raspberry Pi5 here ready to deploy. Just send the money.
  11. D

    How frequently are you watching FIFA World Cup 2026 matches?

    currently 60% not watching, I'm a bit surprised here I thought I was the only one not at all interested.
  12. D

    SABC+ represents a beacon of hope for South Africa's public broadcaster

    Giving the sabc your info is not a good idea.
  13. D

    Discovery Health to cover the cost of its overpayment blunder

    They would have opened a can of worms for insurance companies that don't lower your car premiums every year with the devaluation.
  14. D

    Cancelling an SABC TV licence is easier said than done

    I'd say it's by design but that would be giving this stupid bunch too much credit, so incompetence wins the day with a lucky accident that they can claim all these accounts aren't being paid by the public so they can moan in parliament for another handout.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X