TLDR: I need a new GPS logger for Tax and Business Claims. Journey Organizer is closing their service.
My wife has been using Journey Organizer for a number of years to log her business travel for business and tax purposes.
This has been working like a charm (mostly), but....
In December she...
Yeah, I don't really have the time or patience to do that.
With VMWare discontinuing the free version of ESXi I will also need to switch to Proxmox or something similar. It is super annoying. The only real issue I had was the 16Gb memory limit. Other than that, it just works.
I upgraded my Gen8 with a Xeon processor a while ago and it really changed the game for me.
You can buy one of these: E3-1265L V2 for around R1,000. Might give your server another few years.
I think the time has come to replace my Gen8 Microserver. Does anyone have any suggestions?
I am looking for something with a bit more RAM 32-64GB and also 8-12 bays.
Price and energy consumption as well as noise are all relevant considerations.
I want to run some VMs in my home lab.
Thanks, I found that.
Problem is it just tells me which stage was applied to the whole country.
It does not tell me when my area was subjected to loadshedding :-(
I am looking for a way to get historic records of when load shedding was applied in my area.
Essentially a simple log file...
Is there an easy way to get this from some sort of online database?
Ideally CSV or Excel in a format such as:
| Start DateTime | END DateTime | Duration | Stage |
Then they just have cell towers with batteries to maintain.
Anyone need some extra batteries for loadshedding? I have heard every cell tower has a whole lot of them for free nogal.
Maybe they should not have alienated those paying the subscriptions? But eh, lets just screw over our customers seems like the right decision, especially in hindsight...
I agree with you. I think it is part of the Operator settings which is downloaded when you install a sim.
Now does that go down to an individual subscriber level... that I don't know, I would argue it should be standard across the entire operator.
Regardless, it would seem a fairly simple...
So if I get you right it is only available on Android phones? Do you have some official comms on this or is it your own experience?
I called Telkom on 10210 and they told me it does work on iPhones. The person on the other side told me she has it working on an iPhone 13.
Telkom Case number...
The joke is, I am actually willing (but not happy) to pay if they can just get it to work.
I am starting to suspect they may not have paid their roaming partner AT&T.