Recent content by Eliphas

  1. Eliphas

    WACS and SAT-3 suffer cable breaks between Congo and Cameroon

    Has this cable break been fixed yet?
  2. Eliphas

    EFF plans national shutdown to protest load shedding, call for Ramaphosa to resign

    Are people not aware that burning tyres is toxic/causes cancer? Now we all have to have that random chance of getting it on Monday with this kak burning all over the country. Hopefully it won't be a windy day
  3. Eliphas

    Cooling down Wendy house?

    I did once wonder if I put my wendy house under another roof for shade if that would help but that might come with it's own issues too. I've had certain plastics completely melt at some point and fake leather completely falling apart so far! I fortunately live near the sea and my PC's have not...
  4. Eliphas

    Cooling down Wendy house?

    Hi guys. I have a 3x9 Wendy house, wooden frame with Nutec walls, insulated. x3 windows Every summer however, it gets uncomfortably hot in here. I was wondering if anyone has idea's to cool it down? Would a air cooler work (Those devices that cost between 1.5-3k) or would I need expensive air...
  5. Eliphas

    South Africa's biggest PC hardware wholesalers

    Rectron and Mustek were the most pleasant to deal with but Rectron were always the fastest to respond and deal with literally any queries or problems. I think I made them some good money while I was in sales cause of it :sneaky: If only more companies would realize communication is key.
  6. Eliphas

    NEW giveaway - R1,000 up for grabs - Enter here

    24-hour trading If you’re awake to opportunity, we’re ready and waiting. Trade FX and the major indices 24/5, putting you at the heart of global action.
  7. Eliphas

    Test your internet speed - R5,000 cash and other prizes up for grabs

    ISP: MWEB Ping: 9ms Download: 17.6Mbps Upload: 13.52Mbps Test your speed: http://speedtest.co.za
  8. Eliphas

    Test your internet speed - R5,000 cash and other prizes up for grabs

    ISP: MWEB Ping: 6ms Download: 19.01Mbps Upload: 15.11Mbps Test your speed: http://speedtest.co.za
  9. Eliphas

    Test your internet speed - R5,000 cash and other prizes up for grabs

    ISP: MWEB Ping: 6ms Download: 19.28Mbps Upload: 14.89Mbps Test your speed: http://speedtest.co.za
  10. Eliphas

    Test your internet speed - R5,000 cash and other prizes up for grabs

    ISP: MWEB Ping: 8ms Download: 17.84Mbps Upload: 14.92Mbps Test your speed: http://speedtest.co.za
  11. Eliphas

    Test your internet speed - R5,000 cash and other prizes up for grabs

    ISP: MWEB Ping: 6ms Download: 17.72Mbps Upload: 13.84Mbps Test your speed: http://speedtest.co.za
  12. Eliphas

    Test your internet speed - R5,000 cash and other prizes up for grabs

    Speedtest.mybroadband.co.za Ping: 8ms Download: 19.94Mbps Upload: 16.49Mbps
  13. Eliphas

    Test your internet speed - R5,000 cash and other prizes up for grabs

    Speedtest.mybroadband.co.za Ping: 6ms Download: 19.88Mbps Upload: 16.24Mbps
  14. Eliphas

    Test your internet speed - R5,000 cash and other prizes up for grabs

    Speedtest.mybroadband.co.za Ping: 8ms Download: 19.83Mbps Upload: 17.39Mbps
  15. Eliphas

    Test your internet speed - R5,000 cash and other prizes up for grabs

    Speedtest.mybroadband.co.za Ping: 5ms Download: 18.8Mbps Upload: 15.22Mbps
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X