So I have an old Dell laptop that has a 420m gpu in it. Never run Linux before. Laptop runs fine and currently has win 8 on it. Thinking of switching it over to Linux so I can continue to use it while away. It would mostly be used for a bit of word processing and playing 1 specific game...
And in a year or less we can read the article about how the opt out database has been sold to spammers because they (the anc) needed additional funding and that this is a better life for all.
Aarto is great, just think of the thousands of extra people a day who will end up needing to redo their licences at our fully functional and highly efficient testing centres. All those points being issued by our professional and competent police force.
Getting tired of everyone who is found guilty staying out of jail for 10 years plus with constant appeals. The solution I came up with is that any time spent not in jail on appeal gets added to your sentence when you eventually do go to jail.
I had a theory a few years back that the reason our education system is so bad is that stupid people are easier to control and will vote in the way they are told to vote. An educated populace is the ANC's worst nightmare. I think that has more to do with this Starlink issue than we realise. The...