Hi Guys.
Are there IT guys that can sort out any "outlook" problems that I got at my house. I am staying in Centurion in Eldoraigne, and are not very computer literate.
Thanks
Hennie
Hi All, I got a GoPro 3 that I use mostly on my mountain bike, but also when doing off road. What would be the best free software to use to edit videos that is users friendly. Problem is my operating system are still 32-bit and all software I am looking at are 64-bit. Should I do upgrades on my...
Ja, ja. Sorry for my stupid question. Sure there are something that you are stupid with as well, just to shy to admit. In my original post I did admit, "I am not a boffin ..........." but at least got the guts to ask a question.
I had a IT guy and a boffin in programming here, and they could not...
Hi guys,
I got a usb printer Samsung SCX 3405, D-Link router (uncapped, wireless), 1x computer using windows 7 and 1x computer using windows 10. The printer are currently connected to the computer using windows 10 via USB cable.
I would like to couple the printer to both computers. What would be...