I see (according to check-host.net) that the Discovery servers are located in the US. So if your ISP is currently affected by the submarine cable break perhaps the connection is too slow?
I have the same issue connecting to Discovery via Afrihost but can connect when I switch to 4G with Cell C.
Just checked my October cheque account transactions - I have some transactions "Chq card purchase with cashback". No other debit card payments. And I hit the 100% in October.
In November, only "unusual" transaction is payment of a traffic fine from my cheque account via the FNB App.
Last month I failed to gain 100% on the earn category Did you use your FNB Premier Credit Card and/or FNB Fusion Premier Card for at least 50% of your total qualifying in-store and online monthly spend?
Previously I always get 100%. What could cause me to get less than this if always use my...
Thanks, I did send them a message although they simply told me to disable their proxies to access local content. So not that helpful!
My channel groups A to D are all set to United Kingdom - which ones work for you?
Which DNS servers are you using? It doesn't work for me using the two SA servers:
South Africa 1 154.127.57.224
South Africa 2 129.232.164.26
Perhaps it might work using some of the other options, might have to do a bit of trial-and-error.
I use Smart DNS Proxy to geo unblock BBC iPlayer, etc and have configured the DHCP settings on my router to use their proxy servers. Usually everything works fine except that I cannot access Showmax - cannot open their website, login to the app, etc until I disable the Smart DNS proxies on my...
I have SmartDNS Proxy and could not access Showmax (via the app or website) until I disabled the SmartDNS proxies on my router. Anyone know of any workarounds? I guess SmartDNS is making Showmax think that I'm not in SA.
I need all inclusive minutes for calling any SA network and all inclusive 4G data. Would be great if the other SA networks could do straight forward deals like this. Telkom seems like the best option for now although you'll have to maintain a balance to call non Telkom numbers.
So not much use if you're in Cape Town, I've also found out they only do 2/3G - so not such a great deal after all.
Next best prepaid all inclusive bundles I could find are the Telkom FreeMe bundles. Good value on the data but the inclusive minutes are only Telkom to Telkom. But does appear...
No I'm not - just seems like a good deal on paper. But as its difficult to get a SIM card in Cape Town and the fact that they only operate on 3G then it's probably not.
Seeing you are an Expert Member then perhaps you can recommend alternatives? Best I can find on prepaid seems to be the...
As it turns out they only offer SIM cards in Gauteng and Durban at present (I will be in CT) - must be a soft launch. And - yes - they only operate on the Cell C 3G network so not such a good deal after all.