Lostboy's latest activity

  • L
    Lostboy reacted to Kaapie's post in the thread Xbox Series X / S with Like Like.
    THIS HAS MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!! I have been vacillating on the purchase button for so long!
  • L
    Lostboy replied to the thread Xbox Series X / S.
    And a bit of Battlefield as well?
  • L
    Lostboy reacted to Kaapie's post in the thread Xbox Series X / S with Like Like.
    I don't understand the 'high market value' part. But no matter....no FOMO for GTA. Only 1 purchase left for me this year. Glorious...
  • L
    Lostboy reacted to Kaapie's post in the thread Xbox Series X / S with Like Like.
    HAPPY E - DAY PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to seeing some old gamertags rise from the grave. WOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • L
    Lostboy reacted to mr_norris's post in the thread Xbox Series X / S with Like Like.
    Perhaps this'll go down a point after the final review (or stay at 9), but it is looking mighty promising. I had faith in these okes...
  • L
    Lostboy reacted to Kaapie's post in the thread Xbox Series X / S with Like Like.
    I installed W3 remaster. Played 15minutes. Uninstalled, because my backlog was making a moers3e geraas in my head. HOW YOU GONNA REPLAY...
  • L
    Lostboy reacted to mr_norris's post in the thread Xbox Series X / S with Like Like.
    It's a cool feature but the last time I owned a disc was in my Xbox 360 era. When I sold the console, the games went with them. But...
  • L
    Lostboy reacted to bokka1's post in the thread Xbox Series X / S with Like Like.
    Full list of compatible games. https://beebom.com/xbox-disc-to-digital-games-list/
  • L
    Lostboy reacted to bokka1's post in the thread Xbox Series X / S with Like Like.
    I read that this new disc to digital also game shares. So if I buy a disc, install it to my Xbox like a normal digital game then...
  • L
    Lostboy replied to the thread Xbox Series X / S.
    Got a message when I logged in earlier today that it's available. I still have a few discs, so I'm keen to try it out!
  • L
    Lostboy reacted to AlphaJohn's post in the thread Xbox Series X / S with Like Like.
    Rolling out to all users today.
  • L
    Lostboy reacted to Willy Strong's post in the thread DSTV Streaming Mess with Like Like.
    I won't hold my breath for a fix, I assume you've done the usual "log out, Clean cache or clear data, reinstall app etc..." I'm not sure...
  • L
    Lostboy reacted to Isengard's post in the thread PS5 with Like Like.
    All the more reason for me to hold off until they drop that patch. I need to finish my Black Flag play though anyway.
  • L
    Lostboy replied to the thread Xbox Series X / S.
    Rumoured GP changes
  • L
    Lostboy replied to the thread Xbox Series X / S.
    Can't F wait, 6/10 Really hope they nail the sense of despair that E-Day must have felt like, in the campaign mode.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X