Recent content by MicS

  1. M

    Internet Speed test competition - Test your ISP and win R5,000

    https://speedtest.co.za/result/38282080 ISP: Internet Solutions Ping: 5ms Download: 22.69Mbps Upload: 23.7Mbps
  2. M

    Email being bounced

    Thanks. I will contact mail provider and see what happens.
  3. M

    Email being bounced

    My cellphone number has changed. So I can’t use OTP via cellphone currently.
  4. M

    Email being bounced

    I’m trying to login to my STANLIB account. But I can’t receive my OTP via email. I’ve requested to receive OTP multiple times. No success. I’ve never had an issue before. I have whitelisted stanlib.com. Still no success. I went to check the tracking of emails. For some reason, STANLIB emails...
  5. M

    Unblacklist a phone (MTN)?

    2x Nokia E7 phones stolen. I reported it to the police, and blacklisted my cellphone number and the IMEI numbers of the 2 cellphones with MTN (pre-paid). There was a tracking software on one of them, but the software reached the end of its life in 2014 for Symbian phones. The phones have not...
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X