Recent content by Nobodyyyyyyy

  1. Nobodyyyyyyy

    Vuma Reach Phoenix Thread

    Hey, About 10 minutes after I sent this the jitter and loss seemed to stabilize last night. All seems good at the moment!
  2. Nobodyyyyyyy

    Vuma Reach Phoenix Thread

    Heyo! Unsure if this is related to the maintenance happening at Phoenix area and Chatsworth, I am in Durban North and ever since about 21:20 tonight have been having jitter/Packet Loss on my line, pretty sure its a FNO issue or ISP @Afrigirl @AfriGuy @AfriNatic . Attached some screenshots of a...
  3. Nobodyyyyyyy

    Afrihost & Vumatel

    Hey there, Account number is: A231111573 Would really appreciate if we could get this sorted by the end of the day…
  4. Nobodyyyyyyy

    Afrihost & Vumatel

    Had my Afrihost package relocated recently, Vumatel came in on Wednesday to install it the new line at the new premises. I was told by the technicians by end of the day the line should be active, so I thought great Internet by EOD. Come Wednesday evening still only 1 blinking power light...
  5. Nobodyyyyyyy

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 6

    Would blocking CDNs such as Cloudfront, Akamai, or other CDNs not cause issues with other services/websites that use Akmai for example such as Facebook?
  6. Nobodyyyyyyy

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 6

    I am with Afrihost with 100/100mbps , and I can atest to this. I sometimes have constant buffering on this stream and others across twitch, (Kick and Youtube I have no issues). Sometimes enabling Cloudflare fixes the issue and other times with it enabled it does not assist with the constant...
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X