Recent content by People$champ

  1. People$champ

    Where would you put your router installation?

    I would put it centrally in the living area that would then send signal equally to all sides (Omidirectional) just check if there is a plug outlet nearby as it needs to be plugged into the wall socket. Since you live in a double story you may have weak signal to the 2nd floor. Is there a place...
  2. People$champ

    Dart Groups

    LOL na just needed a new hobby I could do at home .Don't lis to be outside playing sports in this cold weather
  3. People$champ

    Dart Groups

    I'm a new darts player and wants to know if there any dart players on the forum ? Are there any beginner groups that play online regularly preferably RSA players to start out against. And darts buy & swop groups as well ?
  4. People$champ

    Remove kitchen counters first?

    Do you have pics of the current setup ? That would help . Is the carcuses in good shape ? What type of wood is the outersurfces (White or some coloured wood) Is the carcases built on the floor or legs What type of oven you putting in ( freestanding or Built in) Carcuses are normally built...
  5. People$champ

    Windows 11 - WiFi 5GHz - Unable to connect to this Network

    I get this same issue on my Dell laptop. It connects to 2.4 flawlessly but gives issues on the 5G. What I do to fix it is remove all the known Networks under wifi settings.Then connect and enter the password a couple of times then it works. I get it often after I have connected to the office...
  6. People$champ

    Netogy Nova Feedback

    For 4k content I can only see the better quality on Youtube. Most iptv services is only 1080p.on my IPTV service i only found 2 channels that was streaming 4k.
  7. People$champ

    Cool Ideas Openserve April 1st price/speed increase

    I see that the 100\100 will be falling away any idea why that speed falls away seeing that the increments are in 25 or 50 jumps ?
  8. People$champ

    Cool Ideas Openserve April 1st price/speed increase

    @CoolEscalator Do you have a breakdown of the plans like above for Octotel as well please ?
  9. People$champ

    Vodacom Rep

    Hi Is here a Vodacom rep on the forums to help with escalations ? I need my contact cancelled which was upgraded in end October without my permission. I contacted them in December to cancel the contract as the contract was taken out on Black friday. Which meant it would be done by December...
  10. People$champ

    Paradox Spectra 1738

    I have a Paradox Spectra 1738 alarm system which was in the house when I moved in. It was not in use for a few years by the previous owners so I signed up with a armed response company and they came out and did some upgrades to the current system (Added 2 PIR sensors and 2 door sensors to the...
  11. People$champ

    Does Mweb Throttle IPTV ?

    I use Cool Ideas and neighbour uses Afrihost no throttling on there with the same IPTV provider on Octotel I think one of the members mentioned Vox also don’t throttle
  12. People$champ

    Netogy Nova Feedback

    @killerbyte I see this model dropped the AV port any reason why it was removed in this new model ? .Just asking as I make use of 2.1 pc speakers rather than using the tv's crap sound . Do you know if the Ematic AGT419 will have a hardware upgrade as well or is the model that replaces it.
  13. People$champ

    Router Battery Backup

    Use the wifi ups just to run the Router and ONT . Then get something more powerful to power the NVR and Laptop one with a 3 point plug so you can plug a multiplug on it to power the laptop and NVR the 48v draw of the NVR is too much for that unit as well as the 19v draw of the laptop charger.
  14. People$champ

    What Are Your Favourite Tyres?

    I'm one for buy the best you can afford when it comes to tyres , shocks and brakes are the only few things keeping you on the road so I don't skimp on those . I've use Conti's , Pirelli , Yokohama and Hankook all 17"s Pirelli and Hankooks felt best with handling in wet and dry as well as noise...
  15. People$champ

    Eskom extends stage 6 load shedding for the rest of the week – here is the new schedule

    Do you have the make and model of your UPS 4 years is a good lifespan compared to 1 or 2 of these ones on takealot
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X