Recent content by PowerFactor

  1. P

    The first digital ID in South Africa — Photos

    Download the mySpyware app from the government to use your digital ID. No thank you
  2. P

    1st Robovac suggestions

    I have the Xiaome X10+ and it works well with the lidar function. You can also look at the Dreame robot vacuums (It is owned by Xiaome). Another brand is the Ecovacs, but I think they are more expensive.
  3. P

    Afrihost AirMobile eSIM sign-up tested

    I have an AirMobile eSIM and SIM, and they both work with my Pixel 6. I only use my AirMobile SIM for data, and for calls, I changed my Vodacom SIM to the eSIM.
  4. P

    Checkers brings back iconic chocolate bar discontinued over 10 years ago

    I have checked the wrapper the other day and it doesn't have any caramel.
  5. P

    Rain and storm for Cpt pt 2

    I can see the clouds are gathering
  6. P

    Rain and storm for Cpt pt 2

    Wait... What? I don't think there was any lightning on my side
  7. P

    2024 VW Tiguan

    Here in SA it is the Tayron and it only comes with a 1.4tsi 😒
  8. P

    Rain and storm for Cpt pt 2

    You need a smaller water tank 😛
  9. P

    Rain and storm for Cpt pt 2

    After sweating my ass off in the garden, I can see a storm is approaching from the north. It reminds me of summer weather in Gauteng with much less ⚡🌩️.
  10. P

    Rain and storm for Cpt pt 2

    It is hot and humid today and I didn't expect the thunderstorm just past midnight when I watched the game. Will we get more rain later today?
  11. P

    UN votes to adopt new world map to reflect Africa's true size

    This is just nonsense, we all know the earth is flat :p
  12. P

    Rain and storm for Cpt pt 2

    Seems like we’re having an early start to summer.
  13. P

    Rain and storm for Cpt pt 2

    I stay close to the Durbanville hills area and also no wind.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X