Recent content by ripclaw

  1. ripclaw

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 7

    Connectivity has been restored. Thank you, @CoolEscalator and your Support team.
  2. ripclaw

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 7

    Good morning, @CoolEscalator I've logged #COOL-20260923-2788211 due to loss of connectivity. Only the power and ethernet1 lights on the ONT are lit. Thanks.
  3. ripclaw

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 7

    Thanks again, @CoolEscalator. All sorted yesterday evening. Karabo kept me updated and also followed through last night with a courtesy call to make sure connectivity was restored.
  4. ripclaw

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 7

    Thanks, @CoolEscalator. Other residents in my area are also reporting that their connectivity is off.
  5. ripclaw

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 7

    Hi @CoolEscalator my internet connectivity just died. I've logged #COOL-20260902-2770193. Currently using my Vodacom 4G/5G package from Cool Ideas as backup. Thanks.
  6. ripclaw

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 7

    Thanks again, @CoolEscalator. I received a call from Maureen (I think that's her name) from your Support team earlier this afternoon. She confirmed that Vumatel made some changes to my line. Seems to be an improvement. I can also confirm that the complaints in my area are tapered off and all...
  7. ripclaw

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 7

    Hi @CoolEscalator I've logged #COOL-20260727-2736966 for the frequent disconnects my suburb of Atholl Heights is experiencing. It's now rendering the internet unusable. The weird thing is that all required lights on my ONT are on, unlike the last time when it was only the "Power" and...
  8. ripclaw

    Cool Ideas Fixed 5G/4G Feedback Thread

    Thanks. Will try these over the weekend or so. Just hectically busy with work.
  9. ripclaw

    Cool Ideas Fixed 5G/4G Feedback Thread

    Between 75 to 120 Mb/s down and around 20 to 35 Mb/s up.
  10. ripclaw

    Cool Ideas Fixed 5G/4G Feedback Thread

    Thanks. My current network is 192.168.2.x
  11. ripclaw

    Cool Ideas Fixed 5G/4G Feedback Thread

    Thanks. Can you please share your steps on how you did that? I'm guessing that you changed the default IP of the ZTE from 192.168.0.1 to something else and then configured the route on your Unifi stack? A screenshot or 2 would greatly help. Thanks.
  12. ripclaw

    Cool Ideas Fixed 5G/4G Feedback Thread

    So, good news, sad news. The good news: received my ZTE 5GTS with preinstalled Vodacom SIM card yesterday. Was up and running within a matter of minutes. The sad news: despite the coverage map showing that my suburb and surrounding areas are 5G-enabled, the reality is that the ZTE is showing...
  13. ripclaw

    Cool Ideas Fixed 5G/4G Feedback Thread

    Please confirm if any unused data rolls over to the next month? Thanks.
  14. ripclaw

    Cool Ideas Fixed 5G/4G Feedback Thread

    And here I was lusting after a Cudy P5 for dual SIM connectivity. Glad that I included the router in my order.
  15. ripclaw

    Cool Ideas Fixed 5G/4G Feedback Thread

    Thanks, @CoolEscalator. I placed my order last night.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X