Recent content by schuits

  1. schuits

    Chilli sauce reviews

    Depends on how much reaper is actually used. I had a kak sauce that had 'carolina reaper' but it was only 3%. By the look of this thought it does look good.
  2. schuits

    Chinese cars, are they as bad as everyone thinks?

    Nothing about this bakkie makes sense.
  3. schuits

    Globel Manegement scam

    Not no.2.....no.1 is still a possibility :p
  4. schuits

    Globel Manegement scam

    So I get a call from a decent sounding bloke who knows my first name. He says that I have recently qualified for a global trading account and "have I seen it on my banking app already?". At this point I hang up because red flags have gone off. "Ict Globel Manegement" is their Truecaller...
  5. schuits

    Firefly is back

    I've seen a tonne of fake news about this for the last few years. Will believe it when I see it.
  6. schuits

    Chinese cars, are they as bad as everyone thinks?

    Lets just pretend that 2nd picture is real..lol
  7. schuits

    Supersonic quietly moved me from uncapped to 500GB capped. I fought back. Here is what happened. 🇿🇦

    I'll happily complain if it stops people from joining them. Bit of a spite thing really.
  8. schuits

    Supersonic quietly moved me from uncapped to 500GB capped. I fought back. Here is what happened. 🇿🇦

    Supersonic is sh*t. Joined them years ago because they won best ISP or something. Then they got customers and couldn't handle it. Their lines became conjested so I quit and moved to a proper ISP. Supersonic then sold (I'm guessing) their debt to a debt collector who stated I owed money. I said...
  9. schuits

    Chilli sauce reviews

    Was this the one the proved that the 8th sauce was actually the hottest?
  10. schuits

    Is a flagship smartphone worthwhile?

    Long live consumerism where they make you feel like you need the latest device
  11. schuits

    Mweb email upgrade causes big problems for customers

    My mother's email stopped working. After looking around a bit I noticed the POP3/SMTP settings were still using the old iafrica setting which they must have switched off or changed recently. Setting it to use mweb seems to have fixed it for now. I feel for people who have to rely on mweb support
  12. schuits

    How much do you pay for car insurance per month?

    Last time I called them they went R300 lower than my current insurance. I asked them to mail me a quote. Instead I received many phonecalls from every division of their company under the sun. I agree on the cutting off my own nose.
  13. schuits

    How much do you pay for car insurance per month?

    Santam R1150 / month, R500 excess on a R330 000 car. Will be shopping for better quotes in the new year (Excluding Outsurance because of their aggressive marketing and failure to listen when I say mail me a quote and don't phone me)
  14. schuits

    BEE under siege in South Africa

    I saw an interesting video yesterday in the MASSIVE rise in unemployment since BEE became compulsory for certain sectors. Well done to our government!
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X