Recent content by Sicarius404

  1. S

    The official running thread™

    I watched a review of the HRM-600 and HRM-200 and it looked really good from what I saw and love that the straps are replaceable etc, but what you have mentioned last seems to be the case. In the HRM-600 review the guy mentioned that it has a lot of the features you have mentioned like running...
  2. S

    The official running thread™

    This is a solid run. I am aiming to run this pace when I do my Versus Grand Prix Race end of October. I feel like my body is finally getting used to running again after the injury. Slowly getting back into it
  3. S

    The official running thread™

    I think the watch might have been loose, I see this happening every other run though some are fine and some aren't. Claude mentioned I should move my watch 1-2 fingers higher up my wrist and make it a bit tighter so I want to try that I have the Garmin Forerunner 165 I see the HRM-200 is on a...
  4. S

    The official running thread™

    Hmmmm I ran with a friend that has a higher cadence and I see my cadence went up to 170 at one point and it is around the time my HR shot up. He has a HR strap that I might borrow to see what my HR baseline actually is cause the run didn't feel bad at all and normally at this pace which is...
  5. S

    The official running thread™

    Anyone know what might be the possible reason for sudden increase in heart rate and then plateauing or slightly increasing Pace was round about the same only at minute 28 did I up my pace by 1:30 min / km
  6. S

    The official running thread™

    I am lucky and got 2027 entry via sponsored ticket cause 2025 got cancelled, glad I didn't chose to go this year as I was not ready with all the injuries etc. I am contemplating about getting the Runna app and then setting the Cape Town Marathon as the goal and seeing how it structures the...
  7. S

    The official running thread™

    I am sure you will be back up in no time :) I see the problem was, I wasn't signed in once I signed into my account the code applied
  8. S

    The official running thread™

    I can't seem to apply the VIP20 code it doesn't work 😢. Does it work on your side, because for R1735 I might pick up a pair. I am however keen on trying other shoe brands just to see how they are. I am sorry to hear about your fall. I hope you get better soon and up and running fast again.
  9. S

    The official running thread™

    @Crusader I see the Puma shoes or at least some of them are on sale again, don't know if you saw
  10. S

    Do you want a free VPS? - Always free - from Oracle

    Yeah seems like they have indeed throttled it.
  11. S

    Lightroom alternatives?

    Has anyone looked at Davinci Photo yet. It looks quite nice, might try it out this weekend
  12. S

    The Workout and Fitness Thread

    That is really solid. and looks like race fitness to me 😂
  13. S

    The official running thread™

    Felt good this morning so decided to do a tempo run to see how it goes and it felt good, slowly but surely building up my running base again. Hills still destroy me though. I am aiming for 5:30 pace at 150bpm at the moment
  14. S

    Samsung Galaxy S24, S24+ and S24 Ultra

    Thanks Lupus and Tofu I will have a look at them :)
  15. S

    The Workout and Fitness Thread

    This quite insane There was a few times where I was at the parkrun and then someone with a pram comes running past me and at that point I was doing 27 min parkruns. Some people like yourself are just built different. Exercise for this week going good as well. From tomorrow gonna follow the...
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X