https://partsouq.com/en/catalog/genuine/locate?c=Nissan
You can choose between OEM or aftermarket.
Did a bunch of preventative OEM part replacement on my 150 Prado 1GR-FE, and saved about just over R2k compared to local, OEM quote from Toyota.
And the Toyota service center installed it.
Or the Guava'munt protecting it's interests?
To oppose any Starlink entry...?
The breakdown of Vodacom Group's major ownership is as follows: [1]
Vodafone Group PLC: ~65.10%
GEPF / PIC (South African Government): ~12.24%
YeboYethu (BEE Scheme): ~5.51%
Public & Institutional Investors: ~17.15%
RAIN is the sole and only ISP that provides access to GeForce Now in South Africa....
https://www.rain.co.za/nvidia?srsltid=AfmBOoqyLkFxtczFqmRq0O2QY7kJm_vTJkYxnOynz720zTOgFnig2VoJ
But I am sure you are aware of this.
...and every month I have to manually process an EFT.
But if I miss it by a day, you suspend access to my account, so now I CAN'T make a payment.
@rain_mobile, WTaF??!
And this bot you have on your WhatsApp line is a joke.