Recent content by TribbleZA

  1. TribbleZA

    **** Cancer

    Sometimes quick is better for them, pain-wise. I am sorry though.
  2. TribbleZA

    Depression.

    Glad you are doing better though - even if you are ill now. We need to take the little wins.
  3. TribbleZA

    Depression.

    It is - but it is really worth trying. You don't always have to be successful at it. Because of it, my relationship with my brother and mother is so much better. I am no longer so sensitive to the things they say and do. I have a great friend who has basically disappeared. It was breaking...
  4. TribbleZA

    General AI Crap

  5. TribbleZA

    General AI Crap

    Ignore the fact that this is Minecraft....
  6. TribbleZA

    The 'Massive' Gauteng Weather and Storm Warning Thread! The Sequel

    Storm in Centurion tripped our power twice. Took out our alarm system. Still seeing if anything else is damaged. It is pouring again. It stormed most of the night and rained all morning. We had hail but not like in PTA East
  7. TribbleZA

    The 'Massive' Gauteng Weather and Storm Warning Thread! The Sequel

    Lot of rain and thunder and lightning in Centurion - Midrand side
  8. TribbleZA

    General AI Crap

    You mean ST-i
  9. TribbleZA

    The weight loss thread

    noooo perhaps you measured wrongly. I am 1,52 - I cannot afford to lose vertical cms :oops:
  10. TribbleZA

    Dementia is a beatch

    You are fortunate. In Jhb they start at about 28k a month
  11. TribbleZA

    Depression.

    Home is supposed to be your safe space. I am sorry :crying:
  12. TribbleZA

    **** Cancer

    Yes I hope they get it all this time
  13. TribbleZA

    Depression.

    We are here if you want to offload. It sometimes helps things make sense when we do
  14. TribbleZA

    **** Cancer

    I think most of us are like that. Women will push their hubbys to go but will often not go for themselves.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X