Recent content by Zuner

  1. Zuner

    Openserve launching cheaper 30/30Mbps fibre services - but there's a catch

    This is what i have done, nothing I do requires high speed, I just set up caching server and sonarr to fill the gap.
  2. Zuner

    The Joy of an Active Holiday

  3. Zuner

    90-day warning for anyone selling their car in South Africa

    Clickbait headline Key word Financed. “If your vehicle is still financed, the outstanding amount generally needs to be settled as part of the sale or trade-in process,” he said. “Your finance provider will issue a settlement figure based on the amount still owing, interest and any applicable...
  4. Zuner

    Haval/GWM Cars

    I'm interested in the BEV model, but recent articles tell me maybe I should wait a while, depreciation seems too intense.
  5. Zuner

    Home Assistant : Q&A, Tips & Tricks, Your Configs

    I don't know how you guys are comfortable with that, the crap I've seen AI tell me to do i would never give it access to my servers.
  6. Zuner

    The Tools and other D.I.Y bargains thread

    https://www.amazon.co.za/gp/product/B086WHWYT5
  7. Zuner

    MyBB Motorcycle Owners Thread (2nd gear)

    I want to add a front/rear dashcam to my bike, anyone have some decent products ? I have a helmet cam, but my cam is giving issues and becoming a pain, hlaf the time it dies even though th battery is charged. Mounted wired in system seems like the way to go.
  8. Zuner

    https://www.robotics.org.za/

    CF verifies me then loads fine.
  9. Zuner

    3d Printers South Africa

    I bought a PEI plate from temu to test, one of those with patterns textured in, Been using it as my primary plate for about a year now with no issues, quite surprised by it.
  10. Zuner

    Plex Thread

    This is my understanding as well.
  11. Zuner

    Plex Thread

    Yeah the idea is I'll 'get' the media, and put it on my Plex/Jellyfin machine. And he connects through tailscale.
  12. Zuner

    Plex Thread

    Any issues with ISP? Regarding sailing the seven seas? I have a buddy in the UK and want to share my jellyfin with him through tailscale.
  13. Zuner

    Solar power and Geyser

    I have a similar slightly larger setup. my entire DB is cut from eishkom and routed to the inverter DB, and fed back. so i have a change over switch to switch between inverter and eishkom, but when on inverter the entire main DB is fed by inverter. non of this essential non-essential business...
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X