Dave
Honorary Master
I’m surprised @Nom Chompsky isn’t here to defend his party.
Let’s remember nomnom thought this woman was a good choice for PM
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I’m surprised @Nom Chompsky isn’t here to defend his party.
Let’s remember nomnom thinks this woman was a good choice for PM
This guy is raising funds to purchase an additional RNLI rescue boat, which will be named the "Flying Farage".
View attachment 1940206
Could get rid of the police altogether! Should Danny (and his camera man) get a statue is the real question.Indeed, if only all criminals would record themselves breaking the law and then post it to social media, it would save the police and prosecution a huge amount of time and money.
In that way at least, it could be argued that old Daniel is indeed a patriot, saving taxpayer money by incriminating himself. The Farage riot idiots did pretty much the same thing. Haha!
I mean, sure, but how long did it take for the two inbreds who attacked the police at Manchester Airport to go to court? And then some of the charges - which were quite clearly on CCTV for everyone to see - didn't even stick.
I mean, sure, but how long did it take for the two inbreds who attacked the police at Manchester Airport to go to court? And then some of the charges - which were quite clearly on CCTV for everyone to see - didn't even stick.
