Football Banter Thread (2nd Half)

My x translated it directly

mr-worldwide-pitbull.gif
 
Hey all you of you old farts that I’ve been interacting with for years on this strangely conservative yet completely liberating tech site with social overtones.

I missed us beating Atletico because I was undergoing a quad bypass heart operation - now in recovery mode.

It was a f.xkcing sneak attack to be honest but that's how it goes - I mean, I coulda been Fanie or MickeyD or so many others we've lost over the years but fortunately I'm not. I might cross post this around a bit just cos I've known most of you bastards here anonymously for decades.

Take care of your tickers and listen to your body.
 
I mean, we all knew it anyway. And they're just going to appeal it and get away with most of it (or some pathetic fine), but they're at least finally officially guilty:

 
I mean, we all knew it anyway. And they're just going to appeal it and get away with most of it (or some pathetic fine), but they're at least finally officially guilty:

Hopefully the appeal doesn't take another million years.

They must be stripped of previous trophies and a hefty points deduction that all but guarantees relegation.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X