The Tools and other D.I.Y bargains thread

Has anyone managed to find a universal vacuum stick that fits on the ingco cordless vacuum so it can be used from an upright position? I understand it used to come with one in the past. I've been looking on Temu but can't find.
 
Has anyone managed to find a universal vacuum stick that fits on the ingco cordless vacuum so it can be used from an upright position? I understand it used to come with one in the past. I've been looking on Temu but can't find.
The original ones had the pipes, I kept them along with the flexi hose when I sold mine and got the newer version.
The flexi pipe is especially handy vacuuming in cars and other restricted areas.
I don't think the pipes are as long as the dedicated upright version
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X