Not to worry, "The Science()" has already got the 'solution' (pun intended) ready for roll-out to combat this new 'Scamdemic v2.0'...
View attachment 1943185
Lol ah yes. The anti-science brigade
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Not to worry, "The Science()" has already got the 'solution' (pun intended) ready for roll-out to combat this new 'Scamdemic v2.0'...
View attachment 1943185
Lol ah yes. The anti-science brigadeI'll take my chances with Big Pharma thanks.
Remember that time you were triple vaxxed and quadruple boosted and still got covid more than the rest of us put together?
Yeah we remember that time
I did yes, i didn't die from it. That's what I expected from the vaccinesRemember that time you were triple vaxxed and quadruple boosted and still got covid more than the rest of us put together?
Yeah we remember that time
Are you enjoying the 'voices in your head' & the free wi-fi beamed directly into your brain by the 5G nanobots?I did yes, i didn't die from it. That's what I expected from the vaccines![]()
I did yes, i didn't die from it. That's what I expected from the vaccines![]()
and there we go againNot to worry, "The Science()" has already got the 'solution' (pun intended) ready for roll-out to combat this new 'Scamdemic v2.0'...
View attachment 1943185
I did yes, i didn't die from it. That's what I expected from the vaccines![]()
Me neither.Didn't get the poke myself. Didn't get covid either. Weird.![]()
hahahaThe best part about the vax is that is removes Bill, Klaus and Saint Fauci from under the bed. Anti-vaxxers remain haunted by them till this day, like a trio of tokoloshes.
I got the poke and didn't get Covid either - strange how that can happenMe neither.
I also wore the same mask for 2 years.I got the poke and didn't get Covid either - strange how that can happen
Get out of town! so did I!!I also wore the same mask for 2 years.
I also wore the same mask for 2 years.
Dr Geoff can add it to his 80gb of data!That settles it then. We have at least two members who didn't get jabbed and didn't get COVID.
This is clearly a peer reviewed study and accordingly we can conclude that the vaccines were useless.