Supersonic 5G Capped Monthly - (MTN)

RedhotNeo

Expert Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2007
Messages
1,699
Reaction score
258
Location
Durban
Hey Guys

Does anyone have any Supersonic 5G Capped Monthly data account? If so, are you really restricted to any towers or can you move around like up to 20KM away from your registered address and the data still works?

Also how is the average speeds on supersonic?

I am having endless issues with power interuptions and fibre breaks in my area as the municipality renews electricity and water lines.

So in any of these events, I could pop into the mall and work or at a families place.

Any feedback will be great, thanks
 
Hey Guys

Does anyone have any Supersonic 5G Capped Monthly data account? If so, are you really restricted to any towers or can you move around like up to 20KM away from your registered address and the data still works?

Also how is the average speeds on supersonic?

I am having endless issues with power interuptions and fibre breaks in my area as the municipality renews electricity and water lines.

So in any of these events, I could pop into the mall and work or at a families place.

Any feedback will be great, thanks
From what you're describing, that's a Geo locked package, so no, you can't move around.

Power interruptions are a pain, at least MTN sites have Lithium batteries to help weather the storm, hope you have an alternate power supply.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X