satanboy
Psychonaut seven
- Joined
- Sep 13, 2007
- Messages
- 114,499
- Reaction score
- 31,960
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.

Almost done with the Assassin's Apprentice. It's been a bit of a slog, and a rather depressing read. Not sure if I'm going to continue with the rest of the series once I'm done.
FP is just such an odd way to tell a story, so many books I have abandoned due to the jarring nature of reading (or hearing) the story being told in the first person.I started the Audiobook about 2 weeks ago but gave up due to the first person narrative. I just don't enjoy it in an audiobook.
RIP !Moved on to Lies of Locke Lammora which I'm enjoying so far. (Fanie Dry (RIP) sent it to me years ago)
FP is just such an odd way to tell a story, so many books I have abandoned due to the jarring nature of reading (or hearing) the story being told in the first person.
RIP !
I'm wanting to try this series, but from my brief research there are something like 19 books, and they are all kinda rinse and repeat?Listening to the audiobooks of the Expeditionary Force Series by Craig Alanson.