South Africa's Navi Pillay wins 2026 Nobel Peace Prize

This thread is an example where the forum software fails:
The OP has posted a valid news thread which is of interest to everyone. The OP followed this with multiple false, derogatory, libellous posts. If I put the OP on ignore then I cannot read the thread.

I request that the moderators re-post the original story under a new thread, or remove those posts and suspend the OP from further comments on this thread.
 
This thread is an example where the forum software fails:
The OP has posted a valid news thread which is of interest to everyone. The OP followed this with multiple false, derogatory, libellous posts. If I put the OP on ignore then I cannot read the thread.

I request that the moderators re-post the original story under a new thread, or remove those posts and suspend the OP from further comments on this thread.

Have they been deleted? I only see his opinion.
 
This thread is an example where the forum software fails:
The OP has posted a valid news thread which is of interest to everyone. The OP followed this with multiple false, derogatory, libellous posts. If I put the OP on ignore then I cannot read the thread.

I request that the moderators re-post the original story under a new thread, or remove those posts and suspend the OP from further comments on this thread.

False, derogatory, libellous posts....you delusional. I quoted my personal opinion or is that not allowed.
Try harder. Read the first personal attack calling me lower than humanity.

Feel free to put me on ignore, knowing your stance, will give me great pleasure.
 
This thread is an example where the forum software fails:
The OP has posted a valid news thread which is of interest to everyone. The OP followed this with multiple false, derogatory, libellous posts. If I put the OP on ignore then I cannot read the thread.

I request that the moderators re-post the original story under a new thread, or remove those posts and suspend the OP from further comments on this thread.
Thatโ€™s a lot of work for other people to do to make you happy.
Or you could unblock the 100 plus people on your ignore list and just ignore their posts like normal people.
 
287

I didn't know most of the winners of the past 10 years. It doesn't invalidate their contribution.

It's critical that all nominees must be well known to MyBB members in future. It's the only way to get the correct result.

I'm busy with a strongly worded AI, oops, SI generated letter to the prize committee as we speak.
 
Kallie Kriel wasn't given Nobel prize despite his heroic efforts to relentlessly save Afrikaners. Despite numerous threats to his life, he coordinated with USA and bailed thousands out of genocide.

Just because he is white.

Kallie's List, like Schindler's list, should be the next Hollywood movie.
 
A Landmark win for South Africa and the case at the International Court of Justice.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

The case is about Israel's military actions, restriction of humanitarian aid, and rhetoric in Gaza breach obligations under the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the CRIME of GENOCIDE.

An award the pedo, war mongering, genocidal enabling Trump lusted over even though he barely qualifies to even be considered for.

It only solidifies the truth that ISRAEL is committing a GENOCIDE in Palestine.

I find MYBROADBAND, NEWSDAY & DAILY INVESTOR very disingenuous & most certainly BIASED for not even making a front page article about this. Sies, disgusting and very unpatriotic as a South African site.

Yes theyโ€™re not forced to but the bias is CLEAR, sickening & is a huge stain on their credibility. Let the record show this for the future.

Congratulations to the winner who said that Courage is not Needed when telling the TRUTH. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
 
Last edited:
A Landmark win for South Africa and the case at the International Court of Justice.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

The case is about Israel's military actions, restriction of humanitarian aid, and rhetoric in Gaza breach obligations under the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the CRIME of GENOCIDE.

An award the pedo, war mongering, genocidal enabling Trump lusted over even though he barely qualifies to even be considered for.

It only solidifies the truth that ISRAEL is committing a GENOCIDE in Palestine.

I find MyBroadband, NEWSDAY & Daily Investor very disingenuous & most certainly BIASED for not even making a front page article about this. Sies, disgusting and very unpatriotic as a South African site.

Yes theyโ€™re not forced to but the bias is CLEAR, sickening & is a huge stain on their credibility. Let the record show this for the future.

Congratulations to the winner who said that Courage is not Needed when telling the TRUTH. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
Inshallah brother - you make good points but Allah doesn't tell us to be angry like this.
 
Now waiting for the Trumptards to seethe :whistling:

giphy.gif
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X