MyBB'ers in the United Kingdom & Ireland

I am sharing this advice in this thread because I think its far more useful to those of us in the UK than to those in SA... when shopping online go to your favourite AI tool and ask it to find you some discount codes for that site. Majority of the time it will find you good codes.
I got a 25% discount code for Charles Tyrwhitt which I then combined with a visit to the outlet store in Bicester (who gives you a base 10% discount when you let them place the order on their website). I got £99 off this coat. It arrives tomorrow.
I bought my dad a Rotary watch for Christmas and got a 20% discount code for it (saved me £70).
 
Time for my ILR and naturalisation apps to go in is nearing.(1st of Dec)
Question: For the Life in the UK test, do I just take out a sub to the content on www.officiallifeintheuk.co.uk or is there more to it?

Can’t wait to get this done.

I’ve no practical experience of it but there seem to be plenty of free websites that offer practice tests for free.
 
Talking of mortgages; as some of you know we bought a place this year. Got 4.8% fixed for 5yrs. I think that’s not too terrible.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X