12 month mobile contract?

Gazed416

I am aware of Apple's "iphone upgrade program", but I'm not a fan of iphone. 24 month contracts are way too long in my opinion, and I was wondering if there's any 12 month contracts out there?

Lashie130

Unfortunately, none that I am currently aware of. But 12 Month contracts would be great.

Recallza

Why would you want a 12 month contract? I understand if you're disappointed with the service, and you want to move.. But when getting a new phone on a contract, rule of thumb is to generally skip a generation as the changes are minor

Gazed416

Why would you want a 12 month contract? I understand if you're disappointed with the service, and you want to move.. But when getting a new phone on a contract, rule of thumb is to generally skip a generation as the changes are minor
That's a good point. I actually have a Huawei Mate 10 Pro, and the Mate 30 Pro will be announced soon. My phone is awesome but I just feel behind now. Also, 2 years is a long time for me but it's okay if there's no 12 month contracts. I think the only real implication would be the price per month but yeah, I'll see out my current contract as it's expiring near the end of this year