2010: German officials robbed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skinner

Expert Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2007
Messages
1,680
Reaction score
4
Location
Hamburg
The **** is starting to hit the fan!
Blatter will no doubt be even more pissed off now!
Welcome to Africa, gentlemen! :D

Durban - Thieves stole a briefcase belonging to Germany team manager Oliver Bierhoff before the World Cup qualifying draw in Durban on Sunday, German football officials said.

The briefcase, containing his passport, mobile phone and documents relating to the draw, were stolen as the former international made his way to breakfast at his hotel in Durban, the German Football Federation (DFB) said.

From: http://www.news24.com/News24/Sport/Soccer/0,,2-9-840_2227282,00.html
 
Ouch. Thats with just a few foreigners here. When the thousands start arriving then the fun really starts.
 
I see the possibility to start up a nice business! "South African Survival Guides". Think of it as a company that organizes a sort of "urban-game ranger". Suggestions on uniforms? "On the left we see the common South African robber in his natural element - Some innocent person's home"
 
Did they also show on SABC the journalist interview with Oliver Bierhoff?
I watched it on European TV. :cool:
Boy, that was one pissed off German if I ever saw one!! :D
It looked like he wanted to shout at everyone: "SA is a sh1thole, 2010 is a washout, and I've had enough of it!!!!" :D:D
 
The gvt has clearly shown that they do not want us here so they can have Africa and yes I hope they **** it up. They will do it good and proper, just look at the last couple of years. Then when we want to leave we get people like Tibby who say we are pathetic?? What a joke. If people like that had any moral judgement they would agree but no lets call the people whjo want to live in peace, racists.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X