22seven acquired by Old Mutual

Freaksta

Expert Member
To be honest im surprised that banks themselves don't provide expense tracking software online.

VG008

To be honest im surprised that banks themselves don't provide expense tracking software online.
Nedbank does... but only recently

Edit:

I lie. Nedbank always had their personal money manager. Only recently they moved from application based to web based which can be used by non-nedbank clients.

AlmightyBender

Expert Member
Nedbank has a free one that is pretty good. Hopefully with the Old Mutual infuence this product may be offered for free in future as it was so so so much prettier than the competitors.

martin

Expert Member
Congrats to the 22Seven team! They're a fantastic bunch of people and I guess it was inevitable that one of the bigger financial institutions would eventually notice this and come knocking. I was personally hoping that it would be FNB.

eehellfire

Executive Member
Congrats to the 22Seven team! They're a fantastic bunch of people and I guess it was inevitable that one of the bigger financial institutions would eventually notice this and come knocking. I was personally hoping that it would be FNB.
Agreed. Good for them