5 cool gadgets still expected to launch this year

Bradley Prior

MyBroadband Journalist
Super Moderator
5 cool gadgets still expected to launch this year

2019 has seen a variety of innovative new tech products released to consumers across the world.

Smartphones such as the Huawei P30 Pro and Samsung Galaxy Note 10 have delivered cutting-edge features to users, including improved cameras and better performance.

Azg

Expert Member
Next set of gadgets from Huawei, Apple and Samsung.

Urist

Expert Member
That apple watch looks like it will give you a lethal dosage of information overload every time you look at your wrist.
I get a headache just looking at an image of it.

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
If the iPad Pro becomes more like macOS and supports full Xcode, then that will have me quite excited. The last round of updates started down a promising path.

Crowley

Executive Member
This operating system offers a redesigned user interface and allows users to pin widgets directly to their home screen.

It will also let users connect an external USB drive to access files through iPadOS
Sure is something to look forward to.

krycor

Honorary Master
None of the Apple products other than notebook (new 16”, Face ID?, new keyboard, new design?) and iPad (with camera update/improvement but who uses the back camera of their iPads? I only use for scanning docs sometimes but no flash means phone better) will be more than a update.

namzsteve

Expert Member
What a boring article. Here I was thinking I'd see glasses with teleportation capabilities