911 Military Com Channels Audio Released

LoneGunman

Expert Member
For those interested in hearing the (probably censored) chatter from various military
communications channels, on the day of 911 - around 100 hours of audio has been
released.
"Twenty-one 9-11 recordings from North American Aerospace Defense Command and United States Northern Command (NORAD-USNORTHCOM)"

It might be interesting.. Grab the pdf at the following url:
http://www.governmentattic.org/
( http://www.governmentattic.org/docs/NORAD-USNORTHCOM_9-11_Tapes.pdf )
You have to download the pdf file, then grab the individual zip files of mp3's listed inside
the pdf.
Dunno why its been made this fiddly. Each file is around 40 megs..

LoneGunman

Expert Member
I doubt its conscious disinformation. Unlike SA, the US more or less does actually allow
for government documents and info, to be declassified and made available to the public.

(When was the last time you saw Mandela's appointment book schedule online? Or Mbeki's government memo's and minutes of meetings? Or got to read reports by apartheid spies on people?)

US citizens can ask for these and similar documents to be provided to them, and then
often place 'em online as a public service.
Not sure if these audio recordings were released by officialdom itself, or as a result of freedom of information request..
Its unlikely there's the audio of the pilot shooting that plane down over Shanksville :p

However, like the firefighter audio channels, which the Bush admin fought to keep hidden, and which finally was released, showing that the fire in WTC was small and controllable and that firefighters had reached the fire itself, there may well be interesting glimpses here and there..

Firefighter audio tape: http://www.thememoryhole.org/911/firefighter-tape.htm
transcript of the tape: http://physics911.ca/Complete_Firefighters'_WTC_Tape_from_9/11

Last edited:

Frankie

Executive Member
Can clearly see how badly they were caught off guard - thank goodness the world has learnt what those homicide bombers are about and although the additional security measures are a pain in the butt, we understand why we need them.

LoneGunman

Expert Member
"Can clearly see how badly they were caught off guard"

Excuse me? There were between four and SEVEN different war games running
on the morning of 911, a number of the games dealing with?
'hijacked airplanes - some of which had crashed into the WTC towers'

You seriously think that was a coincidence?

And, what about the warnings from a wide range of countries, well in advance,
including Russia, Israel, England and others, that a terror attack was imminent?

And what about the memo that Bush received titled "Bin Laden Determined to Strike America with planes'?

And what about the FBI agents who spotted the terrorists training at army and CIA air training schools, and who were told to back off by the White House?

Learn something about modern history before waggling your ignorance of politics..

LoneGunman

Expert Member
PS - Frankie..

I'm quoting from the official tapes, I referenced above, with words stated by a now dead fireman.. no conspiracy here, just you, the troll:

9:52 a.m.

Battalion Seven Chief: "Battalion Seven to Battalion Seven Alpha."

"Freddie, come on over. Freddie, come on over by us."

Battalion Seven Chief: "Battalion Seven ... Ladder 15, we've got two isolated pockets of fire. We should be able to knock it down with two lines. Radio that, 78th floor numerous 10-45 Code Ones."

Ladder 15: "What stair are you in, Orio?"

Battalion Seven Aide: "Seven Alpha to lobby command post."

Ladder Fifteen: "Fifteen to Battalion Seven."

Battalion Seven Chief: "... Ladder 15."

Ladder 15: "Chief, what stair you in?"

Battalion Seven Chief: "South stairway Adam, South Tower."

Ladder 15: "Floor 78?"

Battalion Seven Chief: "Ten-four, numerous civilians, we gonna need two engines up here."

Frankie, if you can't talk nicely when the adults are sharing information, you should stay with the other children :p

Last edited:

Frankie

Executive Member
What conspiracy theories are out there for the Bali bombing?

I've heard the pathetic 911, Pentagon, and London 7/7 conspiracy theories.

These conspiracy theories must not go down well with all those Arab countries that celebrated in the streets at the sight of the civilian losses in the above mentioned barbaric terrorist acts - they were so proud of their homicide bombers.

LoneGunman

Expert Member
frankie, you're being a troll.
All of the facts I've stated, are verifiable, and on record.

If you call a direct quote from official records by a now dead fireman on the 78th floor of WTC, 'conspiracy theory' -
then you're clearly unable to be fit enough to participate in any decent argument.

The audio link is above, as is the transcript. I mention it, as its part of historical record,
and you play troll and whine 'conspiracy theory'.
Duh. Did you learn 'how to learn' in school?

Go troll somewhere else.
:)

Frankie

Executive Member
Frankie, if you can't talk nicely when the adults are sharing information, you should stay with the other children :p
Did you enjoy the street parties celebrating the success of the 911 homicide bombers ?

LoneGunman

Expert Member
"If you call a direct reference to a quote from official records by a now dead fireman on the 78th floor of WTC, 'conspiracy theory' -
then you're clearly unable to be fit enough to participate in any decent argument.

The audio link is above, as is the transcript. I mention it, as its part of historical record,

Go troll somewhere else.

LoneGunman

Expert Member
The purpose of this thread is to communicate the availability of some military communications audio.

"If you call a direct reference to a quote from official records by a now dead fireman on the 78th floor of WTC, 'conspiracy theory' -

Go troll somewhere else.

Frankie

Executive Member
The purpose of this thread is to communicate the availability of some military communications audio.

Go troll somewhere else.
With comments like this "showing that the fire in WTC was small and controllable" it is clear to all that you are trolling your conspiracy theorist ........

Go punt/troll your conspiracy theorist ....... elsewhere, as most of the folks here see right through it.

LoneGunman

Expert Member
Dear Frankie Troll

According to the firemen who reached the fire, it was "small and controllable"
read the above transcript.
:Ladder 15, we've got two isolated pockets of fire. We should be able to knock it down with two lines."

In other words, the fire was very small, two fire engines gear could handle it.

No conspiracy theory at all. Its a direct quote from experts on the scene, who then died in the collapse.

Unless you don't want to take the word of firemen who climbed to the fire, and made
an expert assessment of what was needed?

I see zero conspiracy theory in quoting and referencing this.

then you're clearly unfit to participate in any decent argument.

Go troll somewhere else.

Albereth

Honorary Master
However, like the firefighter audio channels, which the Bush admin fought to keep hidden, and which finally was released, showing that the fire in WTC was small and controllable and that firefighters had reached the fire itself, there may well be interesting glimpses here and there..
Interesting but I didn't get the feeling that there was a small and controllable fire. Where the guy was was a fire that he thought would take two lines to put out. A small and controllable fire is something you take on with the fire extinguisher on the floor. The stuff these guys use would be putting down about 400l of water a minute - pretty much take on a house on fire with that ammo. So small is relative.

All in all they seemed very professional.

Frankie

Executive Member
Dear Frankie Troll

Go troll somewhere else.

Dear LG conspiracy theorist troll

We all saw the street parties in Arab countries celebrating their homicide bomber heroes at the sight of the planes taking down the WTC.

You just don't realise that the folks here are wise to these conspiracy theories, so you may as well go troll somewhere else.

Nod

Executive Member
Dear LG conspiracy theorist troll

We all saw the street parties in Arab countries celebrating their homicide bomber heroes at the sight of the planes taking down the WTC.

You just don't realise that the folks here are wise to these conspiracy theories, so you may as well go troll somewhere else.
Did it maybe occur to you, that the Arab's dancing, might have done so no matter who have done the actual deed? Celebrating about something does not make you the guilty party.

Do you celebrate when the boks win a game? Do your neighbour think you made it happen when he see you celebrating through the window? I think not.

Frankie

Executive Member
Do you celebrate when the boks win a game? Do your neighbour think you made it happen when he see you celebrating through the window? I think not.
They sure as hell know that I'm celebrating the accomplishments of my team :rolleyes:

Nod

Executive Member
They sure as hell know that I'm celebrating the accomplishments of my team :rolleyes:
Maybe, but do they also suspect that you enabled your team to win? Or even sabotaged the other team in order to win?

My point was, just because the Arab world danced when the towers fell, does not mean that they automatically caused it to fall.