A friend's problem with Nokia N70 and Vodacom

|tera|

Master of Messengers
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
25,903
Reaction score
2,952
Location
terra
I have a friend that owns a Nokia N70.

Whenever she tries to download anything on the phone, be it Opera Mini or Mxit, she gets an error: unable to install downloading failed

This happens every time, I've googled and googled and every point I give to her to try doesn't work.

We have set this setting:
Tools | Manager | Options | Settings' and turn 'Software installation' On - Online certif. check' is 'Off

I have told her to get new GPRS settings and remove the battery for a minute and replace it, but nothing helps.

She doesn't have Symantec installed either, or F-secure.

Does anyone have an idea what is going on?

Thank you
 
The only thing I can think off is, reload the software...download it from the nokia website and you can reload the software yourself. I tried it and magic.
 
The only thing I can think off is, reload the software...download it from the nokia website and you can reload the software yourself. I tried it and magic.

Not an option, she's an university student, she doesn't have time to spare.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X