kronoSX Honorary Master Joined Feb 28, 2005 Messages 15,309 Reaction score 338 Location Capetown home to gang stars Jan 23, 2009 #1 where can i buy skype credits......like at a shop.Is this possible
J Juggy Executive Member Joined Nov 19, 2004 Messages 6,012 Reaction score 8 Location Woking, United Kingdom Jan 23, 2009 #2 As far as I know you need to purchase online through the skype program with a CC.
lexor Executive Member Joined Aug 11, 2007 Messages 5,054 Reaction score 551 Location Cape Town Jan 23, 2009 #3 http://www.skype.com/intl/en/shop/
J Juggy Executive Member Joined Nov 19, 2004 Messages 6,012 Reaction score 8 Location Woking, United Kingdom Jan 24, 2009 #4 And apparently your skype name and CC name have to be the same otherwise it wont work. So I've heard anyway.
And apparently your skype name and CC name have to be the same otherwise it wont work. So I've heard anyway.