ABSA Rewards - 2021

Tjoker

Expert Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2009
Messages
1,682
Reaction score
170
Location
/\/ÂŻÂŻÂŻÂŻÂŻ\/\
Hi myBBers,

I know the eBucks thread very very well, but don't see anything for ABSA Rewards.

Anyone with ABSA using the reward program effectively, especially Tier5? Worth it?
 
Been with Absa rewards for quite a while. Tier 4 cash rewards were quite something. It’s very hard to achieve Tier 5. It’s worth it!
 
Had ABSA rewards for quite a few years now, I'm on ly on Tier 3 for some reason, I mayb be missing one small thing to get to Tier 4 though.


Last month I realised this and started using my credit card, putting money on it and then buying stuff, scored R200 for normal purchases last month and I didn't exactly go wild either.
 
Hi myBBers,

I know the eBucks thread very very well, but don't see anything for ABSA Rewards.

Anyone with ABSA using the reward program effectively, especially Tier5? Worth it?
I plan to get to level 5 in the next few months. The new rules make it slightly more attainable. I average about R400 back currently on level 4
 
Still on tier 2. Will try to go higher. I guess having only a cheque account doesn't score much points
 
Do they give cash back? Anyone know how it is compared to Standard Bank ucount?
 
Salary pays into the account, loans, and insurances are easily taking you to Tier 4
 
Do they give cash back? Anyone know how it is compared to Standard Bank ucount?
Yep, cash back which you can transfer from your rewards account to your cheque account on the app
 
You can easily earn upto R2500 a months with ABSA rewards. In 2017, when their was less rules I once earned R6000 in rewards in one Month. Likewise, my first few months with Discovery Bank was around R5000.

Honestly, FNB ebucks is not as good as Discovery Vitality Money on VM Diamond Status or ABSA rewards on tier 5... I actually did the math on few months back
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3WA
You can easily earn upto R2500 a months with ABSA rewards. In 2017, when their was less rules I once earned R6000 in rewards in one Month. Likewise, my first few months with Discovery Bank was around R5000.

Honestly, FNB ebucks is not as good as Discovery Vitality Money on VM Diamond Status or ABSA rewards on tier 5... I actually did the math on few months back
That's actually alot... I am only at like R500 a month... tier 4
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X