Accelerit Fibre - Talk to us

AcceleritZa

Accelerit Prepaid Fibre - Talk to us

A thread for us to manage and ensure that your fibre service and experience is optimal on our Fibre footprint via Vumatel, Metrofibre, SADV, Frogfoot, Aeonova360, Evotel, Octotel, Maboneng, Netstream, Openserve.

Last edited:

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
You're a customer or a business? If you're a business, please talk to RPM about getting a company account.

cavedog

Honorary Master
I know you said I should send a message on the website but I decided to stay where I am. I was considering a move to cool ideas but they are R200 more what I'm paying now so just wanted to know the pricing you guys offer on Aeonova360 fibre.

Mailed on the 12th of December and final reply was 22nd of December just to tell me I have Aeonova360 coverage NOT Accelerit even though A360 gave me a list of ISP's that I can use on my fibre...

AcceleritZa

Sure thing... We finalised our tests with Aeonova on Friday as there were unforseen delays on the patching.

We can definitely get you onboard. I have asked the office to get you onboard so we can have you up and running.

Thank you for keeping a pulse. We will take it from here and get you activated ASAP.

cavedog

Honorary Master
Sure thing... We finalised our tests with Aeonova on Friday as there were unforseen delays on the patching.

We can definitely get you onboard. I have asked the office to get you onboard so we can have you up and running.

Thank you for keeping a pulse. We will take it from here and get you activated ASAP.
Thank you for the reply but I have decided I'm going to stay with A360 fibre and data provider. R1299 all inclusive for the 100/100 line and they are doing very good so far so no need for me to change.

AcceleritZa

Thank you for the reply but I have decided I'm going to stay with A360 fibre and data provider. R1299 all inclusive for the 100/100 line and they are doing very good so far so no need for me to change.
100% if it’s not broken don’t fix it :) Good luck!!

AcceleritZa

All those curious - Please check out our raw pricing here.. On the website it should be under coverage checker.. Currently updating the website.

Our team on info@accelerit.co.za is ready to take your orders :)

See you there..

AcceleritZa

Do you guys help subsidise the R1710 Vumatel fees? Or provide a router etc?
Because we are month-to-month we do not subsidise Vuma's R1710.. It's mostly contract guys that do that. We do provide you with a pre-configured router / you are also more than welcome to use your own should you wish to however.

Last edited:

CUDlybunny

Expert Member
Because we are month-to-month we do not subsidise Vuma's R1710.. It's mostly contract guys that do that. We do provide you with a pre-configured router / you are also more than welcome to use your own should you wish to however.
Yeah afrihost are month to month and cover that fee but I don't see many offering that unless it's contract as you said.

I'll probably install fibre with afrihost but will look at you guys in a few months, your prices are great.

CUDlybunny

Expert Member
Applicable to signups on or after 05 October 2017 - Should a user cancel their Afrihost Fibre less than 6 months from installation, they will be charged a fee of R999 to recover costs for the Wi-Fi Router.

Yeah I'll stick it out for 6 months then have a look at other fibre options.