ACDP slams basic education spokesperson's 'sexy tweets'

Excalibur

Expert Member
Durban - The African Christian Democratic Party (ACDP) has lambasted basic education spokesperson Elijah Mhlanga for posting a series of tweets that objectified women.

The tweets were aimed at creating awareness for the department's Read to Lead campaign.

ACDP MP Marie Sukers said she saw Mhlanga's tweets over the weekend.

“Over the past weekend, I was shocked to see nude and explicit images being posted by the Department of Basic Education’s spokesperson, Elijah Mhlanga, on twitter, in a bid to promote reading among young children and young adults. The tweets by Mhlanga beg the question as to whether the department is actually trying to promote reading, or whether it is trying to use women as sex symbols," she said.
Link.

Last edited:

Mila

Honorary Master
Whahaha.
No matter how sexy. If you don’t teach children to read at school love books and respect libraries.
No amount of tits with a book will help.

Idiots.
Stop trying to fix everything from the top down.
Start with schools.

R13...

Honorary Master
Lol, one of the books says "The ISIS papers", I wonder what that's about.

Mila

Honorary Master
Lol, one of the books says "The ISIS papers", I wonder what that's about.
During the course of the struggle of African people against European racism , brutality and domination , many innovation thinkers have risen from our ranks . The greatest and most courageous scholars have devoted their lives to the pursuit of an explanation for the virtually inherent animosity most white people appear to have toward people of color.
Typical.. lol

rambo919

Expert Member
The same way you used to read Scope I imagine.
I remember as a teenager finding FHM articles fascinating.... now I realize what utter nonsense most of it was. Magical techniques to make her scream 5 times at once or whatever. [me trying to be PG]

rambo919

Expert Member
Having now seen the pics in a iol article..... reading would def not be the first thing they would encourage me to do...... in fact I would be more likely to keep the "ladies" from reading than helping them learn book stuff..... but that's just me

Cray

Honorary Master
Elijah Mhlanga reads Playboy for the articles....:ROFL: