ADSL Hassles in Strand Area

The whole of Stellenbosch is having problems as well.

They said something about upgrading the exhange(s), and that it should be sorted out today.

We'll have to wait and see.
 
ADSL Issues

So why can the ADSL support people not tell me that, they have made me buy a new modem as well. Phuckers!
 
They wanted to charge me R400 to come check if my modem syncs...which it does and is irrelevant because that's not where the problem lies.

You just can't win.
 
Help IS pls

YES, Yes i live in Strand (AKA, Miami of South Africa) and my ADSL is connecting and disconnecting continuously, Your not alone;) :mad:
 
Vagabond said:
Nope, still dropping connection in Stellenbosch.

Yep, Strand as well. I am still pissed with ADSL support for not telling me that they have issues in the area, just goes to show, they don't know what they phuck they are doing!!!:mad:
 
So I log a call with TelScum Internet about the above and they reckon I am the first person to contact them, they are unaware of a problem in the Strand Stellenbosch area!!! Regardsless of the fact that this has been going on for the last 3 days!!!! Phuckin useless bastards!
 
Telkom is apparently working on the problem. From what I understand, it's a hardware problem in Bellville, but can't seem to get anything more from them. :(
 
I phoned them as well, and they told me that they only heard about the problem at 13:00 today!!!! Although this has been going on for 3 days or more now. Are these people not ashamed of themselves? Phuck I would be!
 
It looks like it might be sorted. I've not been disconnected for the last hour (touch wood). I'll give them (telkom) another hour or two before I get to excited, yesterday we also had a situation were we stayed connected for about 2 hours before it started again. :confused:
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X