Hi all, bought a Gaming PC, and now my son wants a Gaming "Mechanical" Keyboard and mouse.
so many options to choose from I dont know where to start. Budget R800ish for both.
Any reccomendations?
I've looked at these so far:
https://www.makro.co.za/games-gamin...Ai4FVJe1Llf8_t_6F2mc2iAaJd1RRhqMaAmEGEALw_wcB
vivacomputers.co.za
www.takealot.com
--
so many options to choose from I dont know where to start. Budget R800ish for both.
Any reccomendations?
I've looked at these so far:
https://www.makro.co.za/games-gamin...Ai4FVJe1Llf8_t_6F2mc2iAaJd1RRhqMaAmEGEALw_wcB
LOGITECH MK270 WIRELESS DESKTOP COMBO - Viva Computers
Logitech MK270, wireless desktop combo, 2.4 GHz wireless with a range of up to 10 meters, extended battery life - 24month keyboard and 12month mouse battery life, eight shortcut keys - movies, music, Internet, e-mail, play/pause, volume and more.
vivacomputers.co.za
Takealot.com: Online Shopping | SA's leading online store
South Africa's leading online store. Fast, reliable delivery to your door. Many ways to pay. Shop anything you can imagine: TVs, laptops, cellphones, kitchen appliances, toys, books, beauty & more. Shop the mobile app anytime, anywhere.