South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
WebAfrica prepaid no connection.
MWEB uncapped, some sites international work fine, others are dead as can be.
And I was about to play some SC2 as well![]()
MWEB - Network status
We have lost one of our international links. In order to mantain a decent service to priority traffic we have disabled File Sharing for now. As soon as the link is back up and stable we'll open up file sharing again.
Kind regards
MWEB Operations
Thanks, seems that was posted while I was scanning this thread. Will wait until this evening before I play SC2 then.
If possible, kindly could you guys who are experiencing problems post which IP range you are currently connected with.
E.g. 196.210.x.y 196.38.x.y
Thank.
....... post which IP range you are currently connected with.
E.g. 196.210.x.y 196.38.x.y
Thank.
Mine down too - Axxess:wtf:
If possible, kindly could you guys who are experiencing problems post which IP range you are currently connected with.
E.g. 196.210.x.y 196.38.x.y
Thank.