afrihost - referral code

itareanlnotani

Executive Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
9,527
Reaction score
9,018
Location
Shanghai, Macau, Cape Town
About to signup for fibre now my house *finally* has access.

Anyone want to give me an afrihost referral code I can use, you'll get 50% off one month, as will I.
PM's only.

First come, first served!
 
About to signup for fibre now my house *finally* has access.

Anyone want to give me an afrihost referral code I can use, you'll get 50% off one month, as will I.
PM's only.

First come, first served!
Referral code for fibre sign up?
I dont think Afrihost has that.
 
Lets discuss the progress for my fibre install.

Tenant has received the router - don't need it, but no option to decline, fine as a spare.

The FNO on the other hand - so far 2 appointments made for Openserve to come install. 2 booked appointments missed.

Making #3 now.

They do call, then go - so we can come another day that isn't booked, which doesn't fit with the tenants schedule.
Especially since he's waited at home twice now for them not to pitch up, and then call and say - we can come the next day.

Sigh.

Order number #3118427 for reference.

Also had a chat with support to complain - spoke to Katlego M

Nothing resolved, but at least I had a chance to moan ;)
 
Last edited:
Lets discuss the progress for my fibre install.

Tenant has received the router - don't need it, but no option to decline, fine as a spare.

The FNO on the other hand - so far 2 appointments made for Openserve to come install. 2 booked appointments missed.

Making #3 now.

They do call, then go - so we can come another day that isn't booked, which doesn't fit with the tenants schedule.
Especially since he's waited at home twice now for them not to pitch up, and then call and say - we can come the next day.

Sigh.

Order number #3118427 for reference.

Also had a chat with support to complain - spoke to Katlego M

Nothing resolved, but at least I had a chance to moan ;)
Hi.
I completely understand your frustration, especially since the tenant has made themselves available twice for the scheduled Openserve appointments, only for them to be missed.

I've checked the latest update on order #3118427, and the current confirmation is that the fibre installation is scheduled for 8 October 2026. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X